Distance learning 2020-2021
Leucocytosis and leucopenia
Please, be cautious following the instructions below!
Practical lesson №3 part 1
"Leucocytosis and leucopenia - 3h." (according to curriculum of practical classes)
MATERIALS FOR SELF-PREPARATION:
1. Methodical guide for practical training on the Pathophysiology Module 2 - Topic 20.
1) General and Clinical Pathophysiology / edited by Anatoly V. Kubyshkin, Anatoly I. Gozhenko. – Third edition. – Vinnytsia : Nova Knyha. – 2017.
Topic 20: p. 410-444.
2) N.V. Krishtal, V.A. Mikhnev, N.N. Zayko et al. ; edited by N.V. Krishtal, V.A. Mikhnev. – 2nd edition, corrected. – Kyiv : AUS Medicine Publishing, 2018.
3) Pathophysiology / N.K.Simeonova.-Kyiv:AUS Medicine Publishing, 2010.
3. Tests for relevant topics in the Methodical guide.
4. Video materials:
Complete Blood Count - White blood cells
have to be done in electronic format doc., docx. (Word).
Choose the REPORT number for topic "Leucocytosis and leucopenia" (list of abstracts in the next file) according to your number in the group list and execute at least 2-3 pages in electronic format doc., docx. (Word).
FILE WITH REPORT:
Send your teacher by mail:
Head of Department, PhD, lecturer Alexandr E. Khudyakov - firstname.lastname@example.org
PhD, lecturer Yuliia V. Kozlova - email@example.com
Teacher of the Department Anastasiia Y. Lialina - firstname.lastname@example.org
PhD, teacher of the Department Olena S.Khmel - email@example.com
Teacher of the Department Mykola A. Bondarenko - firstname.lastname@example.org
Send tasks NO LATER the next day after your class in the calendar-thematic plan.
In the subject of the letter, indicate your faculty, group/subgroup number, topic number and the full name in the following format:
AAAA - your faculty in Latin letters (I_med, II_med, stom, I_int, II_int)
BBBB - group/subgroup number
CCCC - topic number
DDDD - full name