Distance learning 2020-2021
Pathophysiology of systemic circulation.
Heart failure. Coronary vessels insufficiency.
Please, be cautious following the instructions below!
Please note that this page contains information and assignments on two related topics, but they are studied in 2 weeks.
Practical lesson №6, 7
"Pathophysiology of systemic circulation. Heart failure. Coronary vessels insufficiency" (according to curriculum of practical classes)
MATERIALS FOR SELF-PREPARATION:
1. Methodical guide for practical training on the Pathophysiology Module 2 - Topic 23, 24.
1) General and Clinical Pathophysiology / edited by Anatoly V. Kubyshkin, Anatoly I. Gozhenko. – Third edition. – Vinnytsia : Nova Knyha. – 2017.
Topic 23: p. 460-478.
Topic 24: p. 489-499.
2) N.V. Krishtal, V.A. Mikhnev, N.N. Zayko et al. ; edited by N.V. Krishtal, V.A. Mikhnev. – 2nd edition, corrected. – Kyiv : AUS Medicine Publishing, 2018.
Topic 23: p. 367-383.
Topic 24: p. 383-389.
3) Pathophysiology / N.K.Simeonova.-Kyiv:AUS Medicine Publishing, 2010.
3. Tests for relevant topics in the Methodical guide.
4. Video materials:
Heart Failure Overview
Acute Coronary Syndrome and Heart Attack
HOW TO READ AN ECG
have to be done in electronic format doc., docx. (Word).
Choose the REPORT number for topic "Pathophysiology of systemic circulation. Heart failure. Coronary vessels insufficiency" (list of abstracts in the next file) according to your number in the group list and execute at least 2-3 pages in electronic format doc., docx. (Word).
FILE WITH REPORT:
Send your teacher by mail:
Head of Department, PhD, lecturer Alexandr E. Khudyakov - email@example.com
PhD, teacher of the Department Yuliia V. Kozlova - firstname.lastname@example.org
Teacher of the Department Anastasiia Y. Lialina - email@example.com
PhD, teacher of the Department Olena S. Khmel - firstname.lastname@example.org
Teacher of the Department Mykola A. Bondarenko - email@example.com
Send tasks NO LATER the next day after your class in the calendar-thematic plan.
In the subject of the letter, indicate your faculty, group/subgroup number, topic number and the full name in the following format:
AAAA - your faculty in Latin letters (I_med, II_med, stom, I_int, II_int)
BBBB - group/subgroup number
CCCC - topic number
DDDD - full name