Distance learning 2020
Summary class №4
«Pathophysiology of blood»
Please, be cautious following the instructions below!
"Summary class №4 «Pathophysiology of blood»" (according to curriculum of practical classes)
Topics which are included in the Summary class №4 «Pathophysiology of blood»:
1. Pathology of blood volume. Anemia caused by blood loss.
2. Hemolytic and diserythropoetic anemias.
3. Leucocytosis and leucopenia.
5. Pathology of hemostasis.
MATERIALS FOR SELF-PREPARATION:
1. Methodical guide for practical training on the Pathophysiology Module 2 - Topic 22 + Topics 18, 19, 20, 21 (repeat).
1) General and Clinical Pathophysiology / edited by Anatoly V. Kubyshkin, Anatoly I. Gozhenko. – Third edition. – Vinnytsia : Nova Knyha. – 2017.
Topic 18: p. 362-381.
Topic 19: p. 381-409.
Topic 20: p. 410-444.
Topic 21: p. 444-459.
2) N.V. Krishtal, V.A. Mikhnev, N.N. Zayko et al. ; edited by N.V. Krishtal, V.A. Mikhnev. – 2nd edition, corrected. – Kyiv : AUS Medicine Publishing, 2018.
3) Pathophysiology / N.K.Simeonova.-Kyiv:AUS Medicine Publishing, 2010.
3. Tests for relevant topics in the Methodical guide.
4. Video materials from previous topics.
TASKS for the Summary class № 4
1. Answer 3 questions for the seminar:
Choose your variant number (list of variants in the following file) according to your number in the group list and execute at least 3-5 pages in electronic format doc., docx. (Word).
Please, indicate the number of your variant on the title page.
2. Video conference with preliminary agreement of the teacher with answers to oral questions to the topics included in the seminar (get more detailed information from your teacher).
File with REPORT (Answers on 3 questions)
Send your teacher by mail:
Head of Department, PhD, lecturer Alexandr E. Khudyakov - firstname.lastname@example.org
PhD, teacher of the Department Yuliia V. Kozlova - email@example.com
Teacher of the Department Anastasiia Y. Lialina - firstname.lastname@example.org
PhD, teacher of the Department Olena S.Khmel - email@example.com
Teacher of the Department Mykola A. Bondarenko - firstname.lastname@example.org
Send tasks NO LATER the next day after your class in the calendar-thematic plan.
In the subject of the letter, indicate your faculty, group/subgroup number, topic number and the full name in the following format:
AAAA - your faculty in Latin letters (I_med, II_med, stom, I_int, II_int)
BBBB - group/subgroup number
CCCC - topic number
DDDD - full name