DISTANCE LEARNING 2020
FACULTY OF MEDICINE FOR GROUPS 441-442
28.04, 05.05.2020 - Fever. Tumors.
Practical lesson № 5 "Fever - 2h. Tumors - 2h." (according to curriculum of practical classes)
MATERIALS FOR SELF-PREPARATION:
1. Methodical guide for practical training on the Pathophysiology Module 2 - Topic 9, 10.
1) General and Clinical Pathophysiology / edited by Anatoly V. Kubyshkin, Anatoly I. Gozhenko. – Third edition. – Vinnytsia : Nova Knyha. – 2017.
- Topic 9: p. 257-281.
- Topic 10: p. 166-184.
2) N.V. Krishtal, V.A. Mikhnev, N.N. Zayko et al. ; edited by N.V. Krishtal, V.A. Mikhnev. – 2nd edition, corrected. – Kyiv : AUS Medicine Publishing, 2018.
3) Pathophysiology / N.K.Simeonova.-Kyiv:AUS Medicine Publishing, 2010.
3. Tests for relevant topics in the Methodical guide.
5. Video materials:
Induction of Fever
Abnormal Signal Transduction
Loss of Apoptosis
Tissue Invasion and Metastasis
Pay attention! The task has changed:
have to be done in electronic format doc., docx. (Word).
1. Choose the REPORT number for topic "Fever" (list of abstracts in the next file) according to your number in the group list and execute at least 2-3 pages in electronic format doc., docx. (Word).
2. Choose the REPORT number for topic "Tumors" (list of abstracts in the next file) according to your number in the group list and execute at least 2-3 pages in electronic format doc., docx. (Word).
The report is a large essay of 2 or 3 pages or more on a specific topic.
In your report you can use images, tables and diagrams.
Report numbers should not be repeated in a subgroup.
If you do not know your number on the list, then distribute the numbers within the subgroup by yourself, so that they are not repeated among students of the one subgroup.
Send your teacher by mail:
Teacher of the Department Anastasiia Y. Lialina - firstname.lastname@example.org
PhD, teacher of the Department Olena S.Khmel - email@example.com
Send tasks NO LATER the next day after your class in the calendar-thematic plan.
In the subject of the letter, indicate your faculty, group/subgroup number, topic number and the full name in the following format:
AAAA - your faculty in Latin letters (I_med, II_med, stom, I_int, II_int)
BBBB - group/subgroup number
CCCC - topic number
DDDD - full name
In order to receive consultations by the department in the remote mode, students can send a letter with subject of the letter "ZAPYT" to the address to the address of your teacher.