DISTANCE LEARNING 2020
FACULTY OF MEDICINE FOR GROUPS 441-442
12.05, 19.05.2020 - Hypoxia. Seminar "Typical pathological processes".
Practical lesson № 6 "Hypoxia - 2h. Final lesson "Typical pathological processes" - 2h." (according to curriculum of practical classes)
MATERIALS FOR SELF-PREPARATION:
1. Methodical guide for practical training on the Pathophysiology Module 2 - Topic 12, 13 + 7, 8, 9, 10 (repeat).
1) General and Clinical Pathophysiology / edited by Anatoly V. Kubyshkin, Anatoly I. Gozhenko. – Third edition. – Vinnytsia : Nova Knyha. – 2017.
- Topic 12: p. 121-134.
2) N.V. Krishtal, V.A. Mikhnev, N.N. Zayko et al. ; edited by N.V. Krishtal, V.A. Mikhnev. – 2nd edition, corrected. – Kyiv : AUS Medicine Publishing, 2018.
3) Pathophysiology / N.K.Simeonova.-Kyiv:AUS Medicine Publishing, 2010.
3. Tests for relevant topics in the Methodical guide.
4. Video materials:
Hypoxia & cellular injury - causes, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment & pathology
Wim Hof Method & The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine
Oxygen Hemoglobin Dissociation Curve (with a mnemonic)
Oxygen - Haemoglobin Dissociation Curve
Pay attention! The task has changed:
have to be done in electronic format doc., docx. (Word).
1. Choose the REPORT number for topic "Hypoxia" (list of abstracts in the next file) according to your number in the group list and execute at least 2-3 pages in electronic format doc., docx. (Word).
The report is a large essay of 2 or 3 pages or more on a specific topic.
In your report you can use images, tables and diagrams.
Report numbers should not be repeated in a subgroup.
If you do not know your number on the list, then distribute the numbers within the subgroup by yourself, so that they are not repeated among students of the one subgroup.
2. Choose the VARIANT number for seminar "Typical pathological processes", which includes 3 questions (list of variants in the next file) according to your number in the group list and execute in electronic format doc., docx. (Word).
The mark for the seminar "Typical pathological processes" will be calculated as the arithmetic average of 5 topics that are included in the seminar, namely:
1) Typical disorders of peripheral microcirculation
Send your teacher by mail:
Teacher of the Department Anastasiia Y. Lialina - firstname.lastname@example.org
PhD, teacher of the Department Olena S.Khmel - email@example.com
Send tasks NO LATER the next day after your class in the calendar-thematic plan.
In the subject of the letter, indicate your faculty, group/subgroup number, topic number and the full name in the following format:
AAAA - your faculty in Latin letters (I_med, II_med, stom, I_int, II_int)
BBBB - group/subgroup number
CCCC - topic number
DDDD - full name
In order to receive consultations by the department in the remote mode, students can send a letter with subject of the letter "ZAPYT" to the address to the address of your teacher.