DISTANCE LEARNING 2020
FACULTY OF MEDICINE FOR GROUPS 441-442
17.03, 24.03.2020 - Pathogenic effects of physical factors. Pathology of reactivity.
Please, be cautious following the instructions below!
Practical lesson 2: "Pathogenic effects of physical factors - 2h. Pathology of reactivity - 2h."
MATERIALS FOR SELF-PREPARATION:
1. Methodical guide for practical training on the Pathophysiology Module 1 - Topic 2, 4.
1) General and Clinical Pathophysiology / edited by Anatoly V. Kubyshkin, Anatoly I. Gozhenko. – Third edition. – Vinnytsia : Nova Knyha. – 2017.
- Topic 2: p. 29-85.
- Topic 4: p. 209-233.
2) N.V. Krishtal, V.A. Mikhnev, N.N. Zayko et al. ; edited by N.V. Krishtal, V.A. Mikhnev. – 2nd edition, corrected. – Kyiv : AUS Medicine Publishing, 2018.
3) Pathophysiology / N.K.Simeonova.-Kyiv:AUS Medicine Publishing, 2010.
3. Tests for relevant topics in the Methodical guide.
4. Video materials:
Introduction to the immune system
How does your immune system work?
Make a summary notes of 2 topics that include such questions:
Topic 2. Pathogenic action of physical factors.
1. The reactivity, definition. Types of reactivity.
2. The dependence of the reactivity on the condition of the body and external factors.
3. The resistance, definition, types, the relationship between reactivity and resistance.
4. Biological barriers, their classification. The value for the body.
5. The complement system and its disorders.
6. Primary immunodeficiencies, their classification, mechanisms and consequences.
7. Secondary immunodeficiency (immunosuppressive) condition, causes and
echanisms of the emergence.
Topic 4. Pathology reactivity. Violations of immunological reactivity.
1. The pathogenic action of mechanical factors and their consequences.
2. The pathogenic effect of thermal factors. Hyperthermia, heat and sunstroke. Scalds, burn disease.
3. Hypothermia. chilblains. The use of the artificial hypothermia in medicine.
4. Types of the ionizing radiation and their properties.
5. Mechanisms of the direct and indirect radiation damage in biological structures.
6. The radiolysis of water and radiotoxins. Mechanisms of damaging effects of the radiation on the cell.
7. Radiation sickness, its basic forms.
8. The pathogenesis of the hematopoietic form of the acute radiation sickness and its syndromes.
9. Natural mechanisms of the radiation protection. Pathophysiological bases of the radioprotection.
10. The pathogenic action of infrared and ultraviolet rays. Photosensitivity.
11. Effects on the body of the high and low atmospheric pressure, the pathogenesis of syndromes of compression and decompression.
Send your teacher by mail:
Teacher of the Department Anastasiia Y. Lialina - firstname.lastname@example.org
PhD, teacher of the Department Olena S.Khmel - email@example.com
Send tasks NO LATER the next day after your class in the calendar-thematic plan.
In the subject of the letter, indicate your faculty, group/subgroup number, topic number and the full name in the following format:
AAAA - your faculty in Latin letters (I_med, II_med, stom, I_int, II_int)
BBBB - group/subgroup number
CCCC - topic number
DDDD - full name
In order to receive consultations by the department in the remote mode, students can send a letter with subject of the letter "ZAPYT" to the address to the address of your teacher.