Distance learning 2020
Faculty of Medicine
11.05 - 22.05.2020 - Pathophysiology of endocrine system. Pathophysiology of nervous system.
Please, be cautious following the instructions below!
Practical lesson 8: "Pathophysiology of endocrine system - 2h. Pathophysiology of nervous system - 2h." (according to curriculum of practical classes)
11.05 - Groups 413, 419;
12.05 - Group 421;
13.05 - Group 411;
14.05 - Group 417;
15.05 - Group 415.
18.05 - Groups 414, 420;
19.05 - --------
20.05 - Group 412
21.05 - Group 418.
22.05 - Group 416.
MATERIALS FOR SELF-PREPARATION:
1. Methodical guide for practical training on the Pathophysiology Module 2 - Topics 33, 34.
1) General and Clinical Pathophysiology / edited by Anatoly V. Kubyshkin, Anatoly I. Gozhenko. – Third edition. – Vinnytsia : Nova Knyha. – 2017.
- Topic 33: p. 588-627.
- Topic 34: p. 627-640.
2) N.V. Krishtal, V.A. Mikhnev, N.N. Zayko et al. ; edited by N.V. Krishtal, V.A. Mikhnev. – 2nd edition, corrected. – Kyiv : AUS Medicine Publishing, 2018.
- Topic 33: p. 527-565.
- Topic 34: p. 566-602.
3) Pathophysiology / N.K.Simeonova.-Kyiv:AUS Medicine Publishing, 2010.
3. Tests for relevant topics in the Methodical guide.
5. Video materials:
Pathophysiology of endocrine system (video)
Hyperthyroidism and Graves Disease
Hypothyroidism and Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
Weakness, Paralysis, Paresis and/or Loss of Motion
have to be done in electronic format doc., docx. (Word).
1. Choose the REPORT number for topic "Pathophysiology of endocrine system" (list of abstracts in the next file) according to your number in the group list and execute at least 2-3 pages in electronic format doc., docx. (Word).
3. Choose the REPORT number for topic "Pathophysiology of nervous system" (list of abstracts in the next file) according to your number in the group list and execute at least 2-3 pages in electronic format doc., docx. (Word).
File with 4 TASKS: 2 REPORTs + 2 TASKs
Send your teacher by mail:
Head of Department, PhD, lecturer Alexandr E. Khudyakov - firstname.lastname@example.org
PhD, lecturer Yuliia V. Kozlova - email@example.com
Teacher of the Department Anastasiia Y. Lialina - firstname.lastname@example.org
PhD, teacher of the Department Olena S. Khmel - email@example.com
Send tasks NO LATER the next day after your class in the calendar-thematic plan.
In the subject of the letter, indicate your faculty, group/subgroup number, topic number and the full name in the following format:
AAAA - your faculty in Latin letters (I_med, II_med, stom, I_int, II_int)
BBBB - group/subgroup number
CCCC - topic number
DDDD - full name
In order to receive consultations by the department in the remote mode, students can send a letter with subject of the letter "ZAPYT" to the address to the address of your teacher.