Distance learning 2020
Faculty of Medicine
27.04 - 08.05.2020 - Pathophysiology of the kidneys. Renal insufficiency. Pathophysiology of extreme conditions.
Please, be cautious following the instructions below!
Practical lesson 7: "Pathophysiology of the kidneys. Renal insufficiency - 2h. Pathophysiology of extreme conditions - 2h." (according to curriculum of practical classes)
27.04 - Groups 413, 419;
28.04 - Group 421;
29.04 - Group 411;
30.04 - Group 417;
01.05 - Group 415.
04.05 - Groups 414, 420;
05.05 - --------
06.05 - Group 412
07.05 - Group 418.
08.05 - Group 416.
MATERIALS FOR SELF-PREPARATION:
1. Methodical guide for practical training on the Pathophysiology Module 2 - Topics 30, 31.
1) General and Clinical Pathophysiology / edited by Anatoly V. Kubyshkin, Anatoly I. Gozhenko. – Third edition. – Vinnytsia : Nova Knyha. – 2017.
- Topic 30: p. 566-587.
- Topic 31: p. 641-651.
2) N.V. Krishtal, V.A. Mikhnev, N.N. Zayko et al. ; edited by N.V. Krishtal, V.A. Mikhnev. – 2nd edition, corrected. – Kyiv : AUS Medicine Publishing, 2018.
- Topic 30: p. 508-526.
- Topic 31: p. 417-439.
3) Pathophysiology / N.K.Simeonova.-Kyiv:AUS Medicine Publishing, 2010.
3. Tests for relevant topics in the Methodical guide.
5. Video materials:
Nephrotic Syndrome - Sign and symptoms (pathophysiology)
Nephrotic Syndrome - Types and pathology (histology)
Acute Kidney Injury
Acute Kidney Injury
Chronic kidney disease
Stages and Types of Shock
Shock - Pathology of Different Types
have to be done in electronic format doc., docx. (Word).
1. Choose the REPORT number for topic "Pathophysiology of the kidneys. Renal insufficiency" (list of abstracts in the next file) according to your number in the group list and execute at least 2-3 pages in electronic format doc., docx. (Word).
2. Choose a TASK for topic "Pathophysiology of the kidneys. Renal insufficiency" (link to the tasks list) according to your number in the group list, solve it and issue in electronic format doc., docx. (Word).
3. Choose the REPORT number for topic "Pathophysiology of extreme conditions" (list of abstracts in the next file) according to your number in the group list and execute at least 2-3 pages in electronic format doc., docx. (Word).
File with 4 TASKS: 2 REPORTs + 2 TASKs
Send your teacher by mail:
Head of Department, PhD, lecturer Alexandr E. Khudyakov - firstname.lastname@example.org
PhD, lecturer Yuliia V. Kozlova - email@example.com
Teacher of the Department Anastasiia Y. Lialina - firstname.lastname@example.org
PhD, teacher of the Department Olena S. Khmel - email@example.com
Send tasks NO LATER the next day after your class in the calendar-thematic plan.
In the subject of the letter, indicate your faculty, group/subgroup number, topic number and the full name in the following format:
AAAA - your faculty in Latin letters (I_med, II_med, stom, I_int, II_int)
BBBB - group/subgroup number
CCCC - topic number
DDDD - full name
In order to receive consultations by the department in the remote mode, students can send a letter with subject of the letter "ZAPYT" to the address to the address of your teacher.