Distance learning 2020
Faculty of Medicine
13.04 - 24.04.2020 - Pathophysiology of GIT.
Pathophysiology of the liver.
Please, be cautious following the instructions below!
Practical lesson 6: "Pathophysiology of GIT - 2h. Pathophysiology of the liver - 2h." (according to curriculum of practical classes)
13.04 - Groups 413, 419;
14.04 - Group 421;
15.04 - Group 411;
16.04 - Group 417;
17.04 - Group 415.
20.04 - Groups 414, 420;
21.04 - --------
22.04 - Group 412
23.04 - Group 418.
24.04 - Group 416.
MATERIALS FOR SELF-PREPARATION:
1. Methodical guide for practical training on the Pathophysiology Module 2 - Topics 28, 29.
1) General and Clinical Pathophysiology / edited by Anatoly V. Kubyshkin, Anatoly I. Gozhenko. – Third edition. – Vinnytsia : Nova Knyha. – 2017.
- Topic 28: p. 520-545.
- Topic 29: p. 546-566.
2) N.V. Krishtal, V.A. Mikhnev, N.N. Zayko et al. ; edited by N.V. Krishtal, V.A. Mikhnev. – 2nd edition, corrected. – Kyiv : AUS Medicine Publishing, 2018.
- Topic 28: p. 461-489.
- Topic 29: p. 490-526.
3) Pathophysiology / N.K.Simeonova.-Kyiv:AUS Medicine Publishing, 2010.
3. Tests for relevant topics in the Methodical guide.
4. Video materials:
2 full lectures is strongly recommended for viewing!
Disorders of gastrointestinal functions
Disorders of Hepatobiliary functions
Peptic ulcer disease
Alcohol-related liver disease
have to be done in electronic format doc., docx. (Word).
1. Choose the REPORT number for topic "Pathophysiology of GIT" (list of abstracts in the next file) according to your number in the group list and execute at least 2-3 pages in electronic format doc., docx. (Word).
3. Choose the REPORT number for topic "Pathophysiology of the liver" (list of abstracts in the next file) according to your number in the group list and execute at least 2-3 pages in electronic format doc., docx. (Word).
File with 4 TASKS: 2 REPORTs + 2 TASKs
Send your teacher by mail:
Head of Department, PhD, lecturer Alexandr E. Khudyakov - email@example.com
PhD, lecturer Yuliia V. Kozlova - firstname.lastname@example.org
Teacher of the Department Anastasiia Y. Lialina - email@example.com
PhD, teacher of the Department Olena S. Khmel - firstname.lastname@example.org
Send tasks NO LATER the next day after your class in the calendar-thematic plan.
In the subject of the letter, indicate your faculty, group/subgroup number, topic number and the full name in the following format:
AAAA - your faculty in Latin letters (I_med, II_med, stom, I_int, II_int)
BBBB - group/subgroup number
CCCC - topic number
DDDD - full name
In order to receive consultations by the department in the remote mode, students can send a letter with subject of the letter "ZAPYT" to the address to the address of your teacher.