Distance learning 2020
Faculty of Medicine
30.03 - 10.04.2020 - Pathophysiology of Respiratory system. Summary class «Pathophysiology of Cardiovascular and Respiratory system».
Please, be cautious following the instructions below!
Practical lesson 5: "Pathophysiology of Respiratory system - 2h. Summary class «Pathophysiology of Cardiovascular and Respiratory system» - 2h." (according to curriculum of practical classes)
30.03 - Groups 413, 419;
31.03 - Group 421;
01.04 - Group 411;
02.04 - Group 417;
03.04 - Group 415.
06.04 - Groups 414, 420;
07.04 - --------
08.04 - Group 412
09.04 - Group 418.
10.04 - Group 416.
MATERIALS FOR SELF-PREPARATION:
1. Methodical guide for practical training on the Pathophysiology Module 2 - Topics 26, 27 + 23, 24, 25 (repeat).
1) General and Clinical Pathophysiology / edited by Anatoly V. Kubyshkin, Anatoly I. Gozhenko. – Third edition. – Vinnytsia : Nova Knyha. – 2017.
- Topic 26: p. 500-519.
- Topic 23: p. 460-478.
- Topic 24: p. 489-499.
- Topic 25: p. 478-489.
2) N.V. Krishtal, V.A. Mikhnev, N.N. Zayko et al. ; edited by N.V. Krishtal, V.A. Mikhnev. – 2nd edition, corrected. – Kyiv : AUS Medicine Publishing, 2018.
- Topic 26: p. 440-460.
- Topic 23: p. 367-383.
- Topic 24: p. 383-389.
- Topic 25: p. 390-416.
3) Pathophysiology / N.K.Simeonova.-Kyiv:AUS Medicine Publishing, 2010.
3. Tests for relevant topics in the Methodical guide.
4. Video materials:
Lung Function - Lung Volumes and Capacities
Respiratory System - Ventilation and Perfusion (V:Q Ratio)
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Overview
Emphysema - Pathophysiology
Understanding Spirometry - Normal, Obstructive vs Restrictive
have to be done in electronic format doc., docx. (Word).
1. Choose the REPORT number (list of abstracts in the next file) according to your number in the group list and execute at least 2-3 pages in electronic format doc., docx. (Word).
The mark for the seminar will be calculated as the arithmetic average of 3 topics that are included in the seminar, namely:
1) Pathophysiology of the heart. Heart failure. Coronary vessels insufficiency. Arrhythmias.
2) Pathophysiology of blood vessels.
3) Pathophysiology of Respiratory system.
ALL 3 files with TASKS: REPORT + SPIROGRAM + TASK
Send your teacher by mail:
Head of Department, PhD, lecturer Alexandr E. Khudyakov - email@example.com
PhD, lecturer Yuliia V. Kozlova - firstname.lastname@example.org
Teacher of the Department Anastasiia Y. Lialina - email@example.com
PhD, teacher of the Department Olena S. Khmel - firstname.lastname@example.org
Send tasks NO LATER the next day after your class in the calendar-thematic plan.
In the subject of the letter, indicate your faculty, group/subgroup number, topic number and the full name in the following format:
AAAA - your faculty in Latin letters (I_med, II_med, stom, I_int, II_int)
BBBB - group/subgroup number
CCCC - topic number
DDDD - full name
In order to receive consultations by the department in the remote mode, students can send a letter with subject of the letter "ZAPYT" to the address to the address of your teacher.